Sponsors Italian Day 2013
The Italian Day Festival Society would like to thank our generous sponsors for their contributions in helping fulfill the success of Italian Day 2013.
La Cucina Italiana
New sponsors to the Italian Day family are Renzullo Food Market and San Remo Food Importer. They are generously sponsoring ingredients to be used for ‘La Cucina Italiana’ cooking demonstrations hosted by award-winning Chef/Instructor Romy Prasad. Cooking demonstrations will take place throughout the afternoon and conducted by 4 different Vancouver Chefs showcasing some yummy Italian favourites!
Many thanks to our collaborating partners for their invaluable support :
We also happily appreciate the financial support of the Province of British Columbia:
Becoming a Sponsor
Partnering with the Italian Day Festival Society provides a host of benefits that extend well beyond the event and provide invaluable brand recognition through association with a high-profile non-profit event. We recognize that each of our sponsors has unique marketing needs and that programs must be developed to meet these needs; therefore, partnerships are custom built to achieve your marketing and community goals.
Festival partners benefit from a fully integrated marketing plan and broad reaching community engagement that includes publicity, promotional and public relations activities. Very few partnership opportunities have such a broad audience reach, including:
- An estimate 100,000-120,000 attendees
- Festival publications including city-wide posters, pre-event brochure (5,000) and event programs (10,000)
- Online marketing targeting businesses and individuals
- Organizational and network support from collaborating partners-The Italian Cultural Centre and The Commercial Drive Business Society
- Website presence generating a high level of hits
- Extensive print coverage in daily, weekly and mainstream and ethnic newspapers
- Television and radio coverage
- Promotional support and print collateral
- Extensive and broad based social media activities
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor and/or participant in the event – please see our sponsorship package here (pdf format). If you would like a package mailed to you, please contact The Italian Day Festival Society at 604.251.2884 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your contributions and participation is ultimately what provides the opportunity for this event to be realized.
Thank you to all for your interest and love of ‘Italian Day’! Viva l’Italia!